Summer Youth Camp Sessions
Connecting kids with themselves, their faith community, and their world!
Summer Camp at Camp Adams blends a traditional “sleep-away” camp with the fundamental ideals of the United Church of Christ’s progressive Christian faith tradition. Located in a lush, 216 acre watershed forest in Molalla, Oregon, campers spend a week immersed in opportunities to learn more about their selves, their peers, and their world.
Camp Adams offers:
- Experienced and trained counselors and directors,
- Camp staff including nurses and life guards,
- Exciting curriculum focused on multiple forms of stewardship,
- Plenty of outdoor activities including swimming, games, hikes, and campfires,
- Whole foods (locally sourced as available) served family style
- An incomparable setting in a mature temperate rainforest of western Oregon.
Our week-long* summer camps are age graded:
Taller and Smaller - a three-day introductory experience for youth who have completed K- 3rd grade and an important adult in their lives. These camps are an age-appropriate length of only 3 days. July 1- July 3, 2018
Genesis/Seekers - for kids who have competed grades 2nd-3rd. July 29- August 4, 2018
Discoverers - for kids who’ve completed grades 4th-5th. July 22- July 28, 2018
Sojourners - for kids who’ve completed grades 6th-8th. July 15- July 21 , 2018
Exodus - for teens who’ve completed grades 9th-12th. July 8- July 14, 2018
Online registration open January 15- June 2, 2018. To register, simply click on Summer Camp Registration located at the bottom of this page!